6.19.2009

STERILE RECORDS-V/A, SRC1, CASSETTE, 1979, U.K.





sterile


















blisteringly wonderful cassette compilation, featuring the first released
nocturnal emissions offering plus ten more songs running the course
of genre's punk, industrial, minimal, noise etc.

side 1

1 Leif Thuresson / Jag Vet Att Du Vantar
2 Moving Finger / From Our Dog
3 Lieutenant Murnau / I Left My Heart
4 S.M. Andrews / In A Box
4.5 Cultural Amnesia / Yellow Song
5 Organbank / Nazi
6 Nocturnal Emissions / From Puberty To Senility
7 M.B.* / COM SA (Extract)
8 Murderwerkers/ Blue Funk (Scars For E)
9 Johnny Alien / Without Measurable Damage
10 Loss Of Head / Sophisticated Incineration

3 comments:

  1. hi,

    I added you to my link list.

    Some excellent stuff you have posted here.

    All the luck and all the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if perhaps you would be willing to file share this with me as I am in lust with Jhon Balance and really want to hear the track he did on here. I don't think this is available anywhere and if it was for sale it would be out of my means to afford it. Respectfully, G

    ReplyDelete